Your CC Source team will need to understand your requirements and objectives.
We will be inquiring with you about the following:
- Samples, images, drawings of desired products, if applicable
- Precise product specifications and characteristics
- Forecasted volumes and delivery timelines
- Pricing expectations
- Other business considerations (competitive differentiation, business terms, etc.)
Supplier Validation and Negotiation
- CC Source will perform a search for the ideal supplier(s) for your needs. We travel as required and visit each and every potential supplier.
- In order to qualify, suppliers must meet quality criteria, as well as prove business viability.
- We require samples of the prospective products and conduct inspection and testing as required.
- The CC Source team will then proceed to discuss pricing models, dependencies, timelines, and enter into negotiation with the potential supplier(s).
Your Site Tours
Many of our customers choose to travel to China in order to see the environment first hand, meet with our team and, at times, participate in plant visits. The CC Source team can be of great assistance in booking domestic China travel as well as accommodations, private cars, translation services, sightseeing, etc.
The Order and Delivery Processes
Your designated Procurement Manager will be in contact with you throughout the entire process. He or she will perform all of the following activities and keep you informed of questions, progress, status, etc. For the most part, we communicate via e-messaging and live via IP telephony.
- Placement, review and final confirmation of details of
- your P.O.
- Ensure that chosen supplier(s) fully understand your P.O.
- Liaison between you and the supplier(s) to answer any inquiries, provide all clarification, as required.
- Confirm delivery dates
- Confirm Work In Progress
- On Site Quality Control of final production
- Prepare and send full Inspection Report
- Confirm logistics and shipping arrangements
Terms and Conditions
At CC Source, we have adapted our business model to meet our customer’s needs, as highlighted below:
- Sourcing and supplying products based on an all-inclusive FOB China product price
- Sourcing, supplying on a commission structure (normally for large, repeating orders).
- Product development and prototyping programs per an agreed project fee.
We focus on detail, spec management and troubleshooting…
so you don’t have to!